Where are you in your walk with Jesus?
Begin the journey of discovering how community can help you love Jesus more….
What to expect from this journey….
Experience God’s heart for you
Connect with other women for love and encouragement
Discover a closer relationship with Jesus
Why Daughters Journeying with Jesus?
As you are challenged by Susanne Zeller’s Come with Me, why not go deeper and exam How Jesus is calling you? We all learn more when walking in community which is what makes Book Chat’s so much fun. This group will allow you to go even deeper by developing a more intimate community, set aside time for examining your heart for Him and how to your life can be transformed.
Tuesdays from 7:00 to 8:30 pm CT
via Zoom Video Conference
May 24th- June 21st
Cost is $50
Sign up with a friend and receive a free book!
Please contact Rayna 620.921.0082 or Nancy 608.333.6086 with questions.
What is group coaching?
Group coaching brings the coaching conversation (a facilitated monologue) into a small group context. It is an intimate conversation space, focused on goal setting, deepening awareness around key issues, taking action, and accountability. (Jennifer Britton) Group coaching also gives you an opportunity to learn from the collective wisdom of the group.
Group Coaching Content
- WEEK 1 ~ What do you need for to get ready for a journey with Jesus? Preparations of the heart.
- WEEK 2 ~ Where are you in your journey with Jesus? Assessing your current circumstances and distractions.
- WEEK 3 ~How are you feeling about your current journey with Jesus? Setting a side time to pay attention, examing current feelings & thoughts.
- WEEK 4 ~ What does He want to say to you about who you are and how He sees you? Listening to Jesus
- WEEK 5 ~ What is your next step of your journey with Jesus? Discernment
What benefits will I get from being a part of the group coaching, Daughters Journeying With Jesus?
Discover and draw out of unique masterpiece God has placed inside of you.
Connect with Jesus’s heart for you and His love and care.
Connect in community with like-minded daughters of God for mutual growth and support.
Share growth with listening companions for your journey to the heart of God.
Acquire new tools and strategies to enjoy God’s presence.